Post by warwick on Jan 12, 2019 11:03:53 GMT
Pax Calradica & The Forge
Forum Rules & Regulations
For both staff and non-staff
The forum is a place where we as users can interact and have discussions about different topics concerning Calradia Role Play. The Staff asks you to follow these guidelines to ensure that the forum has some productive conversations. These rules and guidelines are enforced by the staff, and at their discretion they may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forum.
Of course, rules never are perfect. These aint either. They will be updated when new things will be found that have to be mentioned in the forum rules.
1. This is an English forum. All forum posts must be written in English. Any thread topics or replies written in a language other than English may be removed without notice. This is mainly because we cannot moderate languages we do not understand and most other users on the forum will not be able to read it either.
2. Whenever a user account on the forum is warned or banned, the user has the right to be given a proper reasoning as to why the warning or ban was given. Without this makes it impossible to know for both the user and other staff members why the account was warned or banned.
3. You are obligated to keep discussions civilized all time and respect the other users of the forum. They are as much human as you and have the same rights as you. Insulting other people makes you less human. Those who are less human are not needed on the forum, so they regularely get banned.
3.1 No "flaming", "badgering" or writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the forum, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.
3.2 No "trolling" or posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply. Also, please do not feed trolls.
3.3 Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and referral links to other services are forbidden. We also classify "spam" as short replies (usually fewer than 7 words) which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner. Some forum threads expect short messages, but otherwise short messages are highly discouraged. Do not post for the sake of forum post count. Your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages to the forum.
3.4 Linking to or posting any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, anti-Semitic, racist, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International law is not permited. You can debate religion and politics in the off-topic section, but you can do so WITHOUT being mean or hateful about it. Remember that kids visit the website.
3.5 No excessive swearing or language. If you're that angry about something, take a break from the forum for a while, or confront the other user directly on Steam instead of on the forum. Excessive swearing can get you in trouble, so keep it clean.
4. If you're not supposed to post in a thread, for whatever reason, do not post there. This includes biographies, applications and requests in general.
4.1 Vouches in key requests, when you are the one who gave the key, are exempt from this.
5. Keep your profile at all times clean of any violent content, pornography, or profanity. This includes the avatar, the singature and everything else on the profile. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars and signatures that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
5.1 Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one. Second accounts may be banned without notice.
5.2 Any impersonation of a user from this forum, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban.
5.3 Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else on the forum. We don't want to know your street address.
5.4 Sharing private profiles of anyone in the community, on whatever medium, is not allowed. They have the right to remain private. Doing so will result in a ban.
This ruleset for the forum is brought to you by Vørdэw!ndt.™ and thanks to Hani for permitting our use of these rules